The Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC is designed to integrate the software programmability of an ARM®-based processor with the hardware programmability of an FPGA.
The Zynq family consists of two chips: Zynq-7000S and Zynq-7000.
The single-core Zynq-7000S consists of a single-core ARM Cortex™-A9 processor and a 28nm Artix®-7 FPGA. The SoC chip is designed to enable cost-effective industrial IoT applications such as motor control and machine vision.
The dual-core Zynq-7000 combines the power from a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor integrated with a 28nm Artix-7 or Kintex-7 FPGA. These chips are suited for a wide-range of embedded applications and are used in vehicle ADAS systems to enable multi-camera drivers assistance systems. They are also used in professional and industrial-grade cameras, enabling effects such as high-speed video. Other applications include 4K2K Ultra-HDTV, small cell base stations, and medical endoscopy.
What are benefits that come with using the Zynq-7000 SoC chip?
- Unmatched performance exceeding the effectiveness of a stand-alone FPGA or processor.
- Multiple levels of hardware and software security.
- Architecture designed to provide the lowest system power. Best price to performance-per-watt.
- Less time spent on design to market. The software integration process allows designers to move from concept to working implementation in the shortest time period.
- Largest and highest-performance memory system.
- 7 series 28nm programmable logic from the Artix-7 or Kintex-7 FPGA.
Luxe Electronics is an independent distributor of electronic components. Luxe is located in Amesbury, MA and is always looking for new companies to work with. We work with a lot of FPGA (Xilinx, Intel, Lattice, and Microsemi). Looking to buy FPGA? Send us your RFQ. We guarantee at least 15 percent off the market price for FPGA.
Also, if you have any excess FPGA on hand, let us know. We are always looking for new excess opportunities. Our network of FPGA buyers and suppliers has been carefully complied through fifteen years of experience in the industry. Whatever unused and new excess you have on hand, we can provide you with the best return for your initial investment.